Friday, February 12, 2010

Valetime day blog

-I love my Family “Because well the my family”


-I love my dog “Because she’s the best dog EVER!!!”

-I love my Xbox “Because it keeps me from becoming bored “

-I love my Boats “Because without them I can’t race without them”

-I love my Tritton headset “Because there awesome”

-I love my new TV “Because the old TV in my room was broken”

- I love my airsoft guns “Because I love playing airsoft”

-I love Hockey “Because it’s my favorite sport”

-I love summer break “Because you don’t have to go to school or get up early”

-I love Microsoft “Because they make better computers than Mac”

-I love the PSP “Because Socom FTB2 is one of the best games ever”

-I love doodling “because it makes in World History and after tests”

No comments:

Post a Comment