Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa




I think I sound have a Christmas because I did a lot of good things this year like I help a lot when I moved last month. I spent a lot of time with my uncle this year because of all of the races we were at this year. I shoveled my uncle’s driveway for him.


I helped when we were looking for a house last month. I helped my mom clean the house. I help my younger sister with most of her homework this year. I spent most of my money on Christmas gifts.


I helped my sister fix her car. I did well on all of my test besides for Geometry. I got all my missing assignments turned in before Christmas break. I also did not argue with my mom that much this year.


I know I did some bad thing this year to like I ate some of my sisters Halloween candy. My grades aren’t the greatest. I got behind on my homework.


I got in some arguments with my sisters but still I did a lot of good things and the things I did bad aren’t really all that bad. So I still expect that I will be having a Christmas. I snuck out of my house at night.


I took some of my little sisters gum. I light flour on fire and my mom did know because she wasn’t Home at the time.






Some thing I want this year


• Assassins Creed 2


• Another PSP or PSP Go


• Microsoft points


• A Xbox 360 controller


• A mic for the PSP


• A remote for the PSP


• Pre order Fireteam Bravo 3


• A digital camcorder


• A new APBA hat


• Some money


• Some candy


• Drivers ed lessons


http://www.toonworkshop.com/free/clipart/cartoon/xmas/santa-claus/santa-claus.gif

1 comment:

  1. That's a heckuva Christmas list!!! Did Santa think you deserved everything?

    ReplyDelete